It is mainly used in aluminium smelting to reduce melting point and improve the conductivity of electrolyte. An inhibitor used as a secondary fermentation in alcohol production. Also used as a component of the flux and glaze of ceramic glaze and enamel glaze. It can also be used as a flux for smelting non-ferrous metals.
- Synthetic Ice Crystal Stone
- Introduction To Aluminum Fluoride
- Physicochemical Properties Of Aluminum Fluoride
- Precautions For Aluminum Fluoride
- Introduction Of Glutaraldehyde
- Physicochemical Properties Of Glutaraldehyde
- The Harmfulness Of Glutaraldehyde
- Development Of Glutaraldehyde
- The Use Of Glutaraldehyde
- How Glutaraldehyde Is Used
- Considerations For Glutaraldehyde
- Difference Between Soleplate Process And Chlori...
- Only Fluorine Chemicals (OFC) 46MT To Peru