Health hazard: Harmful by inhalation, ingestion or percutaneous absorption. Has a strong stimulating effect on the eyes, skin and mucous membranes. Inhalation can cause inflammation of the larynx, bronchial, chemical pneumonia, pulmonary edema and so on.
This product can cause allergic reactions.
Environmental hazards: Harmful to the environment, water can cause pollution.
Explosion Hazard: This product can be flammable, with strong irritation. Dangerous characteristics: In case of open flames, high heat can be combustible. Contact with strong oxidizing agent can occur chemical reaction. Its vapor is heavier than air and can spread to a far lower place, burning in the event of fire. It is easy to self-assemble, and the polymerization reaction increases with the increase of temperature.
In case of high heat, the pressure inside the vessel increases, and there is a risk of cracking and explosion. Occupational protection: Glutaraldehyde can cause local skin irritation, and there are reports of allergic contact dermatitis, asthma, nasal hemorrhage, rhinitis, etc., so contact glutaraldehyde solution should wear thick rubber gloves and goggles to prevent liquid splash in the eye. In order to reduce the concentration of glutaraldehyde in the indoor air, there must be a good ventilation equipment in the room; a partial exhaust hood should be arranged above the container of Glutaraldehyde, and the preparation of the solution, placing and removing items must be stamped in time to prevent glutaraldehyde evaporation.
Frequent contact with glutaraldehyde of special groups such as nurses, short-term sensitization phenomenon, visual organs and respiratory tract harm, long-term easily lead to occupational asthma.
- Synthetic Ice Crystal Stone
- Introduction To Aluminum Fluoride
- Physicochemical Properties Of Aluminum Fluoride
- The Role And Use Of Aluminum Fluoride
- Precautions For Aluminum Fluoride
- Introduction Of Glutaraldehyde
- Physicochemical Properties Of Glutaraldehyde
- Development Of Glutaraldehyde
- The Use Of Glutaraldehyde
- How Glutaraldehyde Is Used
- Considerations For Glutaraldehyde
- Difference Between Soleplate Process And Chlori...
- Only Fluorine Chemicals (OFC) 46MT To Peru
- Only Fluorine Chemicals (OFC) 46MT To Russia
- Only Fluorine Chemicals (OFC) 46MT To USA
- Only Fluorine Chemicals (OFC) 50 MT To India
- Only Fluorine Chemicals (OFC) 50 MT To Russia