Appearance and properties: colorless or yellowish transparent oily liquid with slightly pungent odor.
Melting Point:-5 ℃
Boiling point: 189°c at 760 mmHg
Flash point: 66°C
Relative vapor density (air =1): 3.4
Steam pressure: 0.583mmHg at 25°c
Solubility: Soluble in hot water, ethanol, chloroform, glacial acetic acid, ether and other organic solvents. Storage and transportation characteristics: Warehouse Ventilation low-temperature drying;
stored separately from oxidants and food additives, Uses: Antiseptic disinfectant, tanning agent, wood preservative, drug and polymer synthetic raw materials.
- Synthetic Ice Crystal Stone
- Introduction To Aluminum Fluoride
- Physicochemical Properties Of Aluminum Fluoride
- The Role And Use Of Aluminum Fluoride
- Precautions For Aluminum Fluoride
- Introduction Of Glutaraldehyde
- The Harmfulness Of Glutaraldehyde
- Development Of Glutaraldehyde
- The Use Of Glutaraldehyde
- How Glutaraldehyde Is Used
- Considerations For Glutaraldehyde
- Difference Between Soleplate Process And Chlori...