Einecs No.: 232-051-1 appearance and characteristics: colorless or white crystals.
Melting Point (℃): 1040 relative density (water =1): 1.91
Boiling point (℃): 1537 Molecular formula: AlF3
Molecular Weight: 83.98
Saturated vapor Pressure (kPa): 0.13 (1238 ℃)
Solubility: Difficult to dissolve in water, acid, alkali, insoluble in most organic solvents.
Chemical properties: Co-heating with liquid ammonia or concentrated sulfuric acid, or no reaction with the co-melting of potassium hydroxide. Not to be reduced by hydrogen, strong heat does not decompose but sublimation, the nature is very stable. Heating up to 300-400 ℃ can be decomposed into hydrogen fluoride and alumina by the steam part.
- Synthetic Ice Crystal Stone
- Introduction To Aluminum Fluoride
- The Role And Use Of Aluminum Fluoride
- Precautions For Aluminum Fluoride
- Introduction Of Glutaraldehyde
- Physicochemical Properties Of Glutaraldehyde
- The Harmfulness Of Glutaraldehyde
- Development Of Glutaraldehyde
- The Use Of Glutaraldehyde
- How Glutaraldehyde Is Used
- Considerations For Glutaraldehyde
- Difference Between Soleplate Process And Chlori...