Glutaraldehyde, molecular formula is c5h8o2, with pungent odor of colorless transparent oily liquid, soluble in hot water. Has a strong stimulating effect on the eyes, skin and mucous membranes.
Can be used as food industry processing aids, bacteria disinfectants, tanning agents, wood preservatives, drugs and polymer synthesis raw materials.
- Synthetic Ice Crystal Stone
- Introduction To Aluminum Fluoride
- Physicochemical Properties Of Aluminum Fluoride
- The Role And Use Of Aluminum Fluoride
- Precautions For Aluminum Fluoride
- Physicochemical Properties Of Glutaraldehyde
- The Harmfulness Of Glutaraldehyde
- Development Of Glutaraldehyde
- The Use Of Glutaraldehyde
- How Glutaraldehyde Is Used
- Considerations For Glutaraldehyde
- Difference Between Soleplate Process And Chlori...