Sterilization treatment: Only one type of immersion method. The cleaning and drying of the items to be sterilized immersed in 2% glutaraldehyde solution, stamped, soaked 10h, aseptic operation removed, rinse with sterile water, and sterile procedures dry after the spare, alkaline glutaraldehyde used for 14 days.
Disinfection treatment: Immersion method. Immerse the sterilized item in a 2% Glutaraldehyde solution and affix it.
Generally for bacterial breeding body pollution, soak 10min, hepatitis virus pollution soaked 30min, after removal with sterilized water rinse clean and dry.
Wiping method: With 2% Glutaraldehyde solution to wipe the bacterial reproductive body contaminated surface, disinfection effect 10min, hepatitis virus contaminated surface, disinfection effect 30min.
- Synthetic Ice Crystal Stone
- Introduction To Aluminum Fluoride
- Physicochemical Properties Of Aluminum Fluoride
- The Role And Use Of Aluminum Fluoride
- Precautions For Aluminum Fluoride
- Introduction Of Glutaraldehyde
- Physicochemical Properties Of Glutaraldehyde
- The Harmfulness Of Glutaraldehyde
- Development Of Glutaraldehyde
- The Use Of Glutaraldehyde
- Considerations For Glutaraldehyde
- Difference Between Soleplate Process And Chlori...