①2% acid glutaraldehyde is corrosive to metals; 2% neutral Glutaraldehyde is corrosive to the blade and other carbon steel products, should be added 0.5% sodium nitrite antirust before use.
② Glutaraldehyde bactericidal effect is affected by ph, with acidic or enhanced acid glutaraldehyde immersion medical equipment, should first use 0.3% sodium bicarbonate to adjust the ph7.5-8.8.
When the ph exceeds 9.0, the rapid polymerization of Glutaraldehyde loses its bactericidal ability.
③2% Alkaline Glutaraldehyde Room temperature can only be stored for 2 weeks, the remaining dosage forms can be stored for 4 weeks.
④ Glutaraldehyde is irritating to the skin mucous membrane, should wear the glove when contacting the solution, prevent splashes into the eye inside or inhalation body.
⑤ preparation Glutaraldehyde to use distilled water, the container of glutaraldehyde solution should be clean.
⑥ with Glutaraldehyde disinfection or sterilization equipment must be fully rinsed with sterilized distilled water before use.
- Synthetic Ice Crystal Stone
- Introduction To Aluminum Fluoride
- Physicochemical Properties Of Aluminum Fluoride
- The Role And Use Of Aluminum Fluoride
- Precautions For Aluminum Fluoride
- Introduction Of Glutaraldehyde
- Physicochemical Properties Of Glutaraldehyde
- The Harmfulness Of Glutaraldehyde
- Development Of Glutaraldehyde
- The Use Of Glutaraldehyde
- Difference Between Soleplate Process And Chlori...
- Only Fluorine Chemicals (OFC) 46MT To Peru
- Only Fluorine Chemicals (OFC) 46MT To Russia
- Only Fluorine Chemicals (OFC) 46MT To USA
- Only Fluorine Chemicals (OFC) 50 MT To India
- Only Fluorine Chemicals (OFC) 50 MT To Russia
- Only Fluorine Chemicals (OFC) 50MT To Israel
- Only Fluorine Chemicals (OFC) 50MT To Regular S...
- Only Fluorine Chemicals (OFC) 60MT To Vietnam
- Only Fluorine Chemicals (OFC) 69MT To Mexico