Water treatment is the process of improving water quality by means of physical, chemical or biological methods for water source water or water that does not meet the water quality requirements. Popularly speaking, it is the process of “turning the water you own into the water you need”. The effect of water treatment can be measured by water quality standards.
The water treatment method can be summarized into three ways: 1. The most common is to obtain the required water quality by removing some or all of the impurities in the raw water; 2. To obtain the required water quality by adding new ingredients in the raw water; The processing of raw water does not involve the problem of removing impurities or adding new ingredients. Commonly used water treatment agents are: polyaluminum chloride, polyaluminum ferric chloride, basic aluminum chloride, polyacrylamide, activated carbon and various filter materials.
“Water treatment” removes some processes in the water that are not needed for production and life through physical and chemical means. It is a process of water conditioning, such as sedimentation, filtration, coagulation, flocculation, and corrosion inhibition and scale inhibition for a specific application.
According to the different requirements of the industry, the process of producing ultrapure water is roughly divided into the following four types:
1. Using ion exchange method, the process is as follows:
Raw water → raw water pressure pump → multi-media filter → activated carbon filter → water softener → precision filter → cation resin filtration → anion resin filtration → yin and yang resin mixed bed → microporous filter → water point
2. The two-stage reverse osmosis method is adopted, and the process is as follows:
Raw water→raw water pressurizing pump→multi-media filter→activated carbon filter→softener→precision filter→first-order reverse osmosis→pH adjustment→intermediate water tank→secondary reverse osmosis→purified water tank→pure water pump→microporous filter→ Water point
3. Adopt EDI method, the process is as follows:
Raw water → raw water pressure pump → multi-media filter → activated carbon filter → water softener → precision filter → first-stage reverse osmosis machine → intermediate water tank → intermediate water pump → EDI system → microporous filter → water point
4. Raw water → multi-media filter → activated carbon filter → water softener → intermediate water tank → low pressure pump → PH value adjustment → high efficiency mixer → precision filter → high efficiency reverse osmosis → intermediate water tank → EDI water pump → EDI system → microporous Filter → water point
Related Industry Knowledge
- Toxicological Data of Glutaraldehyde
- Properties and stability of Glutaraldehyde
- Introduction to Titanium Dioxide
- Physical properties of titanium dioxide
- Titanium Dioxide Property
- Surface properties of titanium dioxide
- Categories of Glutaraldehyde
- Molecular structure data of Glutaraldehyde
- Safety Information for Glutaraldehyde
- Classification of titanium dioxide
- Do you know the aluminum III?
- What is a fluorine chemical?
- Physical properties of aluminum fluoride and th...
- Effect of Different Grinding Layer Patterns on ...
- Manufacturing process of resin grinding wheel
- What is electrolytic aluminum
- Titanium dioxide production process
- Inorganic non-metallic minerals--Lide powder ar...
- A fluorite is a god of light, and the fluorinat...
- Aluminum Electrolysis Production Knowledge Q & A