The main use of titanium dioxide:
1. Ink: The white pigment used in the ink manufacturing industry is mainly titanium white powder and zinc antimony white. Among them, titanium white powder not only has good physical and chemical stability, but also has good resistance and is lower than other ink materials. Features.
2. Plastic: titanium white powder in plastic products, in addition to its high hiding power, high achromatic power and its pigment properties, it can also improve the heat resistance, light resistance, weather resistance of plastic products, so that plastic products are free Affected by UV light, improving the mechanical and electrical properties of plastic products.
3. Paper: paper using titanium dioxide, whiteness, high strength, shiny, thin and smooth, does not penetrate when printing, under the same conditions, opacity is 10 times higher than calcium carbonate, talcum powder, weight can also be reduced 15% to 30%. Therefore, it is necessary to use titanium dioxide for decorative paper, Bible paper and banknotes.
4. Cosmetics: titanium dioxide is non-toxic, almost all kinds of powder used to replace lead white and zinc white. Titanium dioxide in gouache and cold cream can reduce the feeling of greasy and transparent.
5. Rubber: Titanium dioxide is used as a coloring agent in the rubber industry, and has the functions of reinforcing, anti-aging and filling. Mainly used in automobile tires and rubber shoes, rubber flooring, gloves, sports equipment, etc., generally in the form of anatase.
6. Coating: The coating is a viscous suspension composed of a base material, a pigment, a solvent and an auxiliary agent. Titanium dioxide is used as a pigment in coatings.
Characteristics of titanium dioxide:
1. High whiteness and strong hiding power.
2. Hydrophilic and lipophilic products It overcomes the defects that ordinary titanium dioxide is not easy to disperse and precipitate easily in its dispersion system, and significantly improves its dispersibility and precipitation resistance, making your products more stable and satisfactory.
3. Strong weather resistance.
4. It has good compatibility with other raw materials of cosmetics.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Toxicological Data of Glutaraldehyde
- Properties and stability of Glutaraldehyde
- Introduction to Titanium Dioxide
- Physical properties of titanium dioxide
- Titanium Dioxide Property
- Surface properties of titanium dioxide
- Categories of Glutaraldehyde
- Molecular structure data of Glutaraldehyde
- Safety Information for Glutaraldehyde
- Classification of titanium dioxide
- Effect of Titanium Dioxide Type on Aging Perfor...
- How to distinguish between titanium dioxide?
- Introduction to titanium dioxide production pro...
- Requirements for titanium dioxide in various in...
- How to identify fake titanium dioxide?
- Application of Lide Powder
- Information hidden in the melting point of matter
- Common indicators used in water treatment
- Water treatment agents are widely used in four ...
- The role of titanium dioxide in artificial quartz