1. Skin irritation: Glutaraldehyde is irritating to human and animal skin mucosa.
5% Glutaraldehyde can cause severe irritation symptoms, but 2% glutaraldehyde only causes the skin to dye shiny brown.
2. Systemic toxicity: Glutaraldehyde has a mild reaction to human systemic toxicity.
3, acute toxicity: 2% enhanced acidic glutaraldehyde mouse vein: ld5026±1.6mg/kg death time 4 days; rat vein: ld5024±2mg/kg death time 0-2 days; Mice oral: LD50 298±25mg/kg dead Time 6 days Rats oral: ld50233±11mg/kg death time 1-2 days; 2% alkaline glutaraldehyde mouse vein: LD50 15mg/kg; rat vein: LD50 9.8mg/kg; white rat oral: LD50 352mg/kg; Rat oral: LD50 252mg/ The rat inhaled 25% and 50% glutaraldehyde solution to concentrate vapor 6~8hr, and did not cause the death of the experimental animal.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Properties and stability of Glutaraldehyde
- Introduction to Titanium Dioxide
- Physical properties of titanium dioxide
- Titanium Dioxide Property
- Surface properties of titanium dioxide
- Categories of Glutaraldehyde
- Molecular structure data of Glutaraldehyde
- Safety Information for Glutaraldehyde
- Classification of titanium dioxide
- Properties of titanium Dioxide