What is artificial quartz stone?
Artificial quartz stone is a new type of stone that is shaped by quartz powder, resin, pigment and other auxiliary materials under high pressure and formed under high temperature. It is a non-radioactive, recyclable environmental protection, green new building materials and decorative materials. .
The main body of artificial quartz stone is quartz sand powder, accounting for about 90%, and resin, pigment and other auxiliary materials account for about 10%.
The artificial quartz stone is energy-saving and environmentally friendly, and does not contain radioactive materials. It uses quartz sand and quartz powder as the main raw materials. Using 5%-8% unsaturated polyester resin as binder, vacuuming, normal temperature, high pressure, vibration, pouring, beautiful appearance, natural color pattern, compact structure, strong wear resistance, compression resistance, anti-demolition High strength, low water absorption and other characteristics, to make up for the defects of natural stone color, holes, cracks, cracks, high water absorption. It is a kind of decorative material widely used in modern large commercial plazas and high-end office buildings.
Artificial stone ingredients
Filling material: quartz sand, calcium carbonate, strontium powder, cement mortar, alumina, feldspar
Ingredients: shell, goose, pebbles, tinted glass
Coloring materials: iron oxide, titanium dioxide, organic pigments, inorganic dyes
Adhesive: unsaturated polyester resin, nylon
Additives: leveling agent, dispersing agent, curing agent, accelerator, defoaming agent, release agent
Related Industry Knowledge
- Toxicological Data of Glutaraldehyde
- Properties and stability of Glutaraldehyde
- Introduction to Titanium Dioxide
- Physical properties of titanium dioxide
- Titanium Dioxide Property
- Surface properties of titanium dioxide
- Categories of Glutaraldehyde
- Molecular structure data of Glutaraldehyde
- Safety Information for Glutaraldehyde
- Classification of titanium dioxide
- What are the water treatment processes?
- Do you know the aluminum III?
- What is a fluorine chemical?
- Physical properties of aluminum fluoride and th...
- Effect of Different Grinding Layer Patterns on ...
- Manufacturing process of resin grinding wheel
- What is electrolytic aluminum
- Titanium dioxide production process
- Inorganic non-metallic minerals--Lide powder ar...
- A fluorite is a god of light, and the fluorinat...