1. Black corundum is suitable for processing steel, used for glass blasting and metal forging construction floors. Brown fused alumina has a slightly lower hardness in ordinary abrasives. However, in the grinding process, the anti-crushing function of the abrasive grains is better, and it is suitable for grinding and processing high-strength tensile strength metals, such as coarse grinding and heavy grinding of ordinary steel, especially suitable for carbon steel, generally Alloy steel, also used for grinding of cast iron and hard bronze.
2. White corundum is another basic variety in ordinary abrasives. Its hardness is slightly higher than brown fused alumina. When grinding, the grinding effect is good during grinding and the cutting force is strong. White fused alumina is suitable for grinding hard steel. Such as high carbon steel, high speed steel, hardened steel, etc., is also suitable for the processing of burnt parts, such as cutting tools, grinding of thin-walled workpieces and fine grinding of alloy steel.
3, single crystal corundum has a good multi-edge cutting edge, high hardness, high toughness value, strong grinding force, small grinding heat, long abrasive life, can process hard and tough steel, such as stainless steel, high Vanadium high-speed steel, etc., is also especially suitable for grinding and easy-burning workpiece grinding and large-feed grinding.
4. Microcrystalline corundum has small crystal size, high strength, good self-sharpness and can be used for deep grinding. During the grinding process, the microcrystalline corundum abrasive has a slightly broken state and good self-sharpness, so it is suitable for heavy-duty slow-feed grinding with large grinding depth.
Chrome corundum is rosy, so some people call it rose corundum. It is moderately brittle and has a good cutting machine for a variety of high-gloss surface finishes or profile grinding.
5. Zirconium corundum has high strength, good wear resistance, high grinding efficiency, and the surface of the grinding wheel is not easy to be blocked. It is used for heavy-duty rough or rough grinding stainless steel, heat-resistant alloy steel, titanium alloy, high-speed high vanadium and other materials.
6. Silicon carbide is suitable for processing non-ferrous metals and non-metallic materials. Black silicon carbide is mostly used for grinding or cutting materials with lower strength, such as cast iron workpieces, non-ferrous metals, abrasive tools, and also for processing non-metallic materials such as stone.
7. Green silicon carbide is mostly used for materials with high hardness and brittleness; such as grinding of hard alloys and optical glass. The fly-abrasive abrasives produce black-green silicon carbide. Granular sand micro-powder is a large furnace smelting, the granularity number is from 36#-1800#, with national standard, Japanese standard to 8000#. The product has high bulk density, strong grinding ability, high hardness, strong cutting ability and average grain size. It is widely used for ceramic grinding, metal grinding, electronics and jewelry polishing.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Toxicological Data of Glutaraldehyde
- Properties and stability of Glutaraldehyde
- Introduction to Titanium Dioxide
- Physical properties of titanium dioxide
- Titanium Dioxide Property
- Surface properties of titanium dioxide
- Categories of Glutaraldehyde
- Molecular structure data of Glutaraldehyde
- Safety Information for Glutaraldehyde
- Classification of titanium dioxide
- Advantages and disadvantages of resin abrasives
- Selection and use of ordinary abrasives
- Abrasive surface treatment process
- Analysis on the advantages of diamond silicon w...