Can evaporate with water vapor. The purity of glutaraldehyde at 98% or above can be kept for several days at room temperature, but it is easy to be polymerized into insoluble vitreous when the purity is low. There are not many free states in aqueous solution, many of which are hydrate in different forms, and most of which are annular structure.
The high concentration glutaraldehyde was not easy to preserve, and the polymerization reaction of 50% glutaraldehyde aqueous solution was not significant. Pure colorless transparent oily liquid, usually in the presence of 25%~50% aqueous solution. A slightly irritating, special, similar metamorphic fruit flavor; soluble in water (miscible), can be used in ethanol, ether and other organic solvents. This product is lively, easy to polymerization oxidation, and containing reactive oxygen compounds and nitrogen-containing compounds will react, and protein reaction is mainly carbonyl and protein molecules in the reaction of amino, in the known aldehydes, this product is a best protein crosslinking agent. This product has excellent bactericidal properties, the activity of the enzyme has little effect, most enzymes under control conditions can be fixed, cross-linked without losing their lives.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Toxicological Data of Glutaraldehyde
- Introduction to Titanium Dioxide
- Physical properties of titanium dioxide
- Titanium Dioxide Property
- Surface properties of titanium dioxide
- Categories of Glutaraldehyde
- Molecular structure data of Glutaraldehyde
- Safety Information for Glutaraldehyde
- Classification of titanium dioxide
- Properties of titanium Dioxide
- Solution for the 10 problems of interior coating