Ⅰ Type: Titanium dioxide dry grinding and non-treatment, Ⅰ titanium dioxide has low surface area and low oil absorption value.
Ⅱ class: For Ⅰ titanium dioxide treated, and wet grinding, removal of large particles, and with 4% of silicon-aluminum cladding, it has the lowest surface area and the lowest oil absorption value.
Ⅲ class: It is a typical ultra-fine coating grade and has an organic coating. Ⅳ class: Large package, but also can be divided into ⅳa and ⅳb, the amount of coating between 5~10%. Ⅳb is mainly used in the addition of high-volume Titania, because its opacity is better than ⅳa.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Toxicological Data of Glutaraldehyde
- Properties and stability of Glutaraldehyde
- Introduction to Titanium Dioxide
- Physical properties of titanium dioxide
- Titanium Dioxide Property
- Surface properties of titanium dioxide
- Categories of Glutaraldehyde
- Molecular structure data of Glutaraldehyde
- Safety Information for Glutaraldehyde
- Properties of titanium Dioxide
- Solution for the 10 problems of interior coating
- Learn the most comprehensive aluminum knowledge.
- What is cryolite?
- Preparation of potassium cryolite
- Application of potassium cryolite
- Application of potassium cryolite (2)
- Application of potassium cryolite (3)
- What do you think of when it comes to abrasives?
- Abrasives improvement and breakthrough