Toxic Grade moderate Poison Flammability hazard characteristic aqueous solution not flammable; Heat decomposition to emit gas combustible;
The fire is emitting pungent fumes. Storage and transportation characteristics warehouse ventilation low temperature drying;
Separate storage with oxidants and food additives
Extinguishing agent foam, carbon dioxide, sand Occupational standard TWA 0.8 mg/cu. m; STEL 1.2 mg/cu. m.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Toxicological Data of Glutaraldehyde
- Properties and stability of Glutaraldehyde
- Introduction to Titanium Dioxide
- Physical properties of titanium dioxide
- Titanium Dioxide Property
- Surface properties of titanium dioxide
- Molecular structure data of Glutaraldehyde
- Safety Information for Glutaraldehyde
- Classification of titanium dioxide
- Properties of titanium Dioxide
- Solution for the 10 problems of interior coating
- Learn the most comprehensive aluminum knowledge.
- What is cryolite?
- Preparation of potassium cryolite
- Application of potassium cryolite
- Application of potassium cryolite (2)